Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Kundalini Rising

I sat for years contemplating the fact that Moses raised the "serpent" in the deserts of Egypt so long ago in the ancient world. On this one particular occasion I closed the windows and doors to my mind and attempted what i have been training for most of my life.. My turn to raise 'KUNDALINI" has come.For those of you who dont know,its the coiled energy sitting at the base of the spine and raising it through the chakra's and channels through your body is said by yogi's and many masters to be the pinnancle of enlightenment.It coils up your spine like a snake(hence the ancient name of serpent) and ends in your brain opening up your pineal gland in the brain.Through many different kinds of initations and cleansing rites,i deemed myself ready for the experience and i was certain that my initiation into Egyptian mystery schools had prepared me.

AFTER TAKING THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF BREATHS AND FOCUSING ON A CERTAIN INNER SOUND WITHIN MY BEING,I FELT THE FIRST SIGNS OF AROUSAL.THE SERPENT WAS AWAKENING.DURING ITS AROUSAL,I FELT TERRIBLE PAIN IN MY LOWER CHAKRA(GROIN AREA).IT WAS TO LATE TO STOP AS SHE(the energy)WAS ALREADY COMING OUT OF ITS LONG SLUMBER.THE PAIN WAS DUE TO REPRESSED SEXUAL ENERGY THAT HAS NOT FULLY DISSOLVED.AS THE KUNDALINI ENERGY PASSED THROUGH MY FIRST CHAKRA,I FELT AND INTENSE BURNING SENSATION.THEN SUDDENLY IT COOLED AND WITH MY MIND I MENTALLY SUCKED IT UP MY SPINE LIKE A FLUID THROUGH A STRAW.LIKE A GUSH OF WATER IT COILED AROUND MY SPINE AND AT AN INTENSE UNCONTROLLABLE SPEED SHOT INTO MY BRAIN.WITH THE INVOLUNTARY CLOSING OF MY EYES,I WAS IMMERSED IN TO PURE WHITE LIGHT.THE PLEASURE WAS SO INTENSE THAT IT BECAME UNBEARABLY ADDICTIVE FOR A MOMENT.AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE AN INCONSISTENT AMOUNT OF TIME PASSING RISING THROUGH DIFFRENT PLANES OF CONSCIOUSNESS I BEHELD THE VISION GLORIOUS IN ALL ITS MAJESTY AND NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO CAPTURE THE IMAGE IN MY MINDS EYE TODAY,I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT.VOCABULARY FAILS.FEELINGS ARE ITS LANGUAGE.

By Brother Christopher Jooste
Worshipful Master
Lodge Helios
1613 Nation
Johannesberg, South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Yes. The experience of kundalini awakening is truly a powerful one!

    ReplyDelete